Healthcare professionals face many challenges in the province and across the country because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The third wave, fueled by the spread of a more contagious novel coronavirus variant, is resulting in overcrowding at hospitals.
Many patients wait in discomfort because their surgeries are on hold due to the pandemic. What’s more, a double mutant variant of COVID-19, which’s driving a record surge of new cases and deaths in India, is now in Canada. Donald Vinh, an infectious disease specialist and a medical microbiologist at the McGill University Health Centre, is just one of the experts who says that we should be worried.
Speaking to Global News, he said: “If a variant can spread into another country, that means it has some capacity for survival fitness and that usually means it’s as or more transmissible than the current strain.”
One of the many reasons our clients choose us to transport their vital medical packages is that we offer them exceptional convenience. When you use the services of one of the top Toronto medical couriers — you don’t have to worry about your package getting lost or arriving late. You also don’t have to worry about safety issues or your item being mishandled.
At R Courier, our drivers are fully licensed to transport dangerous goods, including infectious samples. Additionally, they carry the best protective gear and are trained to follow physical distancing protocols. For your convenience, we also have a large fleet of vehicles and can deliver packages of all sizes on time.
We can provide you with a detailed report of delivery and address upon request, thanks to our state-of-the-art GPS system. Customers that place higher order volumes have direct access to this system via web login and can track the couriers at any time or day.
For your ease, we offer many delivery options.
- Regular packages placed by 11:30 AM are delivered before 5:00 PM.
- Rush packages placed by 1:00 PM are delivered within 3 to 4 hours depending on pickup and delivery zones.
- Direct packages are delivered within 1 1/2 to 2 hours, depending on the picking up and delivery zone.
- Urgent packages are delivered in a non-stop fashion, though they are subject to service availability.
- Overnight packages placed by 4:00 PM are delivered the next day.
Our robust platform is easy to use with an intuitive interface. Here is how you can place an order on our website:
- Use the Place Online Order option at the top of the website.
- Enter your access information to log into your account. Have your account number, Web ID, and password ready.
- Use the Register button to register your company if you don’t have an account.
- To register electronically, enter your company name, address, email, phone number, a couple of references, and payment and billing preferences.
- On the Order Entry Page, enter address information. You can enter a local or international address. We serve national and international clients.
- Share details of your packages. We can deliver packages of any size. We have bags, parcels, coolers, boxes, and envelopes.
- Enter the shipment volume.
- You’ll be given an automatically generated confirmation number. Please keep this number handy for your records.
- You can contact us anytime for help with your orders. Our sales, pricing and account manager is reachable at 416-633-0050. Their fax number is 416-633-7764. To send an email, use email@example.com.
We are the first in Canada to offer account management and order tracking service all through one secure account that our customers can create on our website. From the ETA Board, you can track your orders and receive live updates on the status of our delivery vehicles, including any delays or changes to their estimated arrival times. You can even check who signed for your package, as well as make changes to your account info.
Excellent Customer Service
In the unlikely event that you face any issues, you can call us or send us an email. Our team of friendly and experienced professionals will happily resolve any questions or concerns.