With over 30 years of experience with our clients in Toronto and Canada, we focus on providing high-quality service. Now more than ever, you want to hand over your parcels with a courier you trust.
In the last year, our couriers have been able to get our packages from point A to B with little to no contact. After all, we know that for those in the medical field specifically, it’s essential to work with medical couriers you can trust to deliver lab specimens, radioactive specimens, and more.
From our inception in 1991, our customers have remained our number one priority, and we continuously show that with each delivery. Learn how we continue to put our customers first and strive to achieve customer satisfaction with every delivery.
The last year has created some new challenges that our team at R Courier has overcome with great success. We have seen outbreaks with couriers like Canada Post, which caused delayed deliveries, and we want to prevent that from happening. As one of the most trusted couriers, we provide Toronto medical delivery services with safety measures in place to avoid delays, contaminations etc.
Our thorough safety protocols include:
- Proper personal protective equipment (PPE) provides training on properly wearing them to be most effective.
- Keeping a safe distance from workers and customers alike.
- Washing hands whenever possible.
We care about our customers as much as we do our employees, which is why we prioritize your safety as well. Please keep these helpful tips in mind when receiving any packages:
- Use gloves and masks when opening packages.
- Disinfect all boxes.
- After opening packages, wash hands for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Wait a day before opening packages if not urgent.
Our Tracking Services
We know what your package means to you, and we guarantee delivery in a timely manner. We offer different service types such as Regular, Rush, Direct, Urgent and Overnight, depending on your specified needs.
At R Courier, our latest in a technology computer system has the ability to:
- Call in your orders. For fast entry, we can create a code number for any address.
- Write up the bill of lading.
- You will know when your package has been delivered.
- Pricing and other functions will be available through our computer system.
For 24/7 tracking, our first-of-its-kind in Canada, ETA Board gives you all the information you need.
- Delivery status: progress, pending and completed
- Revised ETA, which is the new estimated time of delivery from the delivery driver’s GPS
- Track deliveries throughout their journey.
- Review all previous orders.
Maintaining a safe and comfortable distance for both our drivers and customers is a top priority for us. At drop-off, we offer two methods for our clients. We use mobile signature technology to ensure a safe and secure transaction. Still, you may call our dispatch, who will gladly leave a message for the courier for those who would prefer to receive your package without the mobile signature. Once the driver has dropped off the package wherever you’d prefer, it’s important to keep in mind that we do not hold responsibility for any loss or damage that can ensue after drop-off.