As the second wave of COVID-19 hits Canada, the infection rates and death tolls continue to rise. Just recently, Ontario reported over 1,700 new cases of COVID-19. The cases were especially high in Toronto and Peel Region.
Experts warn that cases could reach over 3,000 a day. As one of the most experienced and trusted medical courier services in the country, at R Courier, we realize that this is problematic. Although the death rates are climbing steadily now, they could be exceptionally high in the future.
That’s why the government has enforced more stringent restrictions. For example, Toronto and Peel Region are in a new lockdown. This lockdown is of the utmost importance because we need to do everything humanly possible to stop the infection rates from rising, or our brave men and women on the frontlines will be overwhelmed.
We must learn from countries like Italy, where there was panic over packed rooms and a lack of life-saving personal protective equipment (PPE). Even Canadian hospitals were forced to cancel or delay over 400,000 surgeries in June. This added to the suffering of countless Canadians.
Unless the second wave is controlled, the crisis could become more dangerous.
At R Courier, we try to do our part with our highly rated time sensitive medical parcel delivery services that are utilized by renowned health care facilities across the Greater Toronto Area. Our services are used to transport critical gear and essential samples in the fight against COVID-19.
We have made our platform as robust as possible to reduce your risk. For example, you can easily place orders on our website with the following easy steps:
- Click the Place Online Order button at the top of the website.
- Enter your access information to log into your account. Have your account number, Web ID, and password handy.
- If you don’t have an account, click the Register button to register your company.
- To register electronically, enter your company name, address, email, phone number, a couple of references, and payment and billing preferences.
- On the Order Entry Page, enter the address. You can enter a local or international address because we serve national and international clients.
- Share details of your packages. We have everything you need, including bags, parcels, coolers, boxes, and envelopes.
- Enter the shipment volume.
- After you hit continue, you’ll see an automatically generated confirmation number. Keep this number handy as a reference.
- You can call us for more information if you need any help. Our sales, pricing and account manager is reachable at 416-633-0050. Their fax number is 416-633-7764. To send an email, use firstname.lastname@example.org
After you’ve placed your order, you can easily get more information on our real time tracking channels. Our state-of-the-art ETA Board is a first in Canada. It gives you a wealth of control and information from the convenience of your office or home.
- Use the ETA Board Login button located at the top of our webpage
- Use your account number, Web ID, and password to enter to log into your account
- If you don’t have an account, click the Register button to register your company
- To register electronically, fill out the form or print a copy of the Fax Registration Form, and send it to R Courier at 416.633.7764. For further help, please call our Account Manager at 416.633.8183
After you’ve successfully logged into the ETA board, you’ll notice some useful information such as your courier’s contact details. You can use their phone number to get in touch with them directly if you have any concerns.
You can also check their exact location using the GPS system. The ETA board also tells you what time your parcel will arrive so you can adapt your busy schedule accordingly. Of course, you can also see your invoices for your peace of mind.
At R Courier, we continue to improve and enhance our platform in order to give you more options. Our goal is to deliver your packages as fast as possible and to keep everyone safe and secure in the process.