The number of new COVID-19 cases is averaging 3,000 a day across Ontario, as more people suffer from coronavirus infections. Most of the new cases are reported in Toronto and Peel, followed by the York region.
Unfortunately, the death toll also continues to rise, with nearly 4,500 deaths at the beginning of January being reported in Ontario. Experts warn that if the numbers continue to increase, we may reach critical ICU capacity in Ontario health care facilities.
What Does Critical ICU Capacity Mean?
Critical ICU capacity means that intensive care units across the country will not accept anymore patients for certain emergencies. Patients who get into car crashes, fall down the stairs, slip in their bathrooms, or need ventilators may not get the emergency care they need. In other words, patients who should be saved by our hospitals in normal circumstances may not make it because there’s no space for them.
It also means that our brave men and women on the frontlines will be overburdened and overworked.
At R Courier, we try to do our small part to help with our fast and safe medical courier services for health care professionals in the province, country, and outside of Canada. We use technology to ensure that you can receive your critical packages on time, even when you work from home.
Your parcel is delivered to you without your time-sensitive work being disrupted. You don’t have to leave the office; your package comes to you. It’s delivered at any hour of the day. You can also place your order from your office or your home. Our secure platform also protects the privacy of all parties involved. Here is how to place an order:
- Use the Place Online Order option at the top of the website.
- Enter your access information to log into your account. Have your account number, Web ID, and password ready.
- Use the Register button to register your company if you don’t have an account.
- To register electronically, enter your company name, address, email, phone number, a couple of references, and payment and billing preferences.
- On the Order Entry Page, enter address information. You can enter a local or international address. We serve national and international clients.
- Share details of your packages. We can deliver packages of any size. We have bags, parcels, coolers, boxes, and envelopes.
- Enter the shipment volume.
- You’ll be given an automatically generated confirmation number. Please keep this number handy for your records.
- You can contact us anytime for help with your orders. Our sales, pricing and account manager is reachable at 416-633-0050. Their fax number is 416-633-7764. To send an email, use firstname.lastname@example.org
For your safety and convenience, you can easily track your order from your computer at any time through our cutting-edge ETA Board. This system is a first in Canada and gives you great control over your shipment.
- Click the ETA Board Login button located at the top of our webpage.
- Use your account number, Web ID, and password to enter your account.
- Click the Register button to register your company if you don’t have an account.
- To register electronically, fill out the form or print a copy of the Fax Registration Form, and send it to R Courier at 416.633.7764. Feel free to call our Account Manager at 416.633.8183 for any assistance.
- After logging into the ETA board, you’ll see your courier’s contact details, including their phone number. You can use this information to contact them if there’s an emergency.
- The ETA board uses GPS technology to show you your package’s exact location.
- Use the ETA board to learn when your parcel will be delivered and manage your busy schedule.
- Check your invoices at any time to maintain your records.
As the COVID-19 pandemic drains your time and resources, you can use the technology we provide to send and receive your packages quickly and efficiently.