Although COVID-19 results in a mild illness for most people, it can make some people seriously ill. People in their 40s and those with pre-existing conditions such as heart problems, diabetes, and elevated blood pressure are more vulnerable to the disease.
To date, most of the cases and deaths in Canada are in Ontario. Unfortunately, many of the people exposed are those in the medical community, such as nurses, doctors, and other health care professionals. As one of Canada’s leading medical courier services – the team at R Courier salutes everyone working on the front lines.
At R Courier, your safety is our priority. That’s why our medical couriers are equipped and trained to use the best personal protective equipment (PPE). Our couriers also follow physical distancing guidelines to stop the disease from spreading. Moreover, we use the latest technology to improve safety and security.
How Does Technology Help?
Whether you work at a clinic, lab, hospital, or any other health care facility, it’s essential for you to take advantage of technology. Not only does technology help you do your job faster and more efficiently, but it keeps you safe. With the power of technology, you can complete more tasks remotely and maintain physical distancing.
Online Order Entry
An excellent way to maintain physical distancing is to place your orders online with R Courier. Here is how to use this feature on our platform.
- Click the Place Online Order button at the top of the website.
- Enter your access information to log into your account. You’ll need your account number, Web ID, and password to enter.
- If you don’t have an account, click the Register button to register your company.
- To register electronically, enter your company name, address, email, phone number, a couple of references, and payment and billing preferences.
- On the Order Entry Page, enter the address. You can enter a local or international address. Remember, at R Courier, we’ve been serving clients inside and outside Canada for nearly 30 years. For faster entry, simply enter the address code to have the address generated automatically.
- Share details of your packages. We can manage a package of almost any size, whether a bag, parcel, cooler, box, or envelope. As TDG license-holders, our couriers can transport toxic, infectious, corrosive, or radioactive materials. They also use the latest mobile signature technology to ensure the safety and security of your precious shipment.
- Enter the shipment volume. We can transport one item or several!
- After you hit continue, you’ll see an automatically generated confirmation number. Keep this number handy as a reference.
- If you have any concerns, simply pick up the phone and contact us. Our sales, pricing, and account manager is reachable at 416-633-0050. Their fax number is 416-633-7764. To send an email, use email@example.com
You can follow your packages in detail on our ETA Board. This password-secured page shows orders, invoices, driver profiles, driver routes, driver performance, delivery times, and delay notices. We’re the first in Canada to provide so much information to our clients. Use this data to improve productivity, keep us accountable, and follow minute-by-minute updates about your delivery.
We’re fully equipped with an advanced GPS system that provides you with an exact delivery and address report upon request. Our tracking system is equally sophisticated. Use this system for your peace of mind.
Click on any of your routes to see a long list of pertinent details. Check any of the stops to see the number of bags, supplies, or boxes picked up from any of your locations. In the highly unlikely event of a discrepancy, use the ETA board to find your courier’s contact information. Alternatively, get in touch with us. At R Courier, we’re always here to help our valuable clients with any questions or concerns. Send us a message, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.