Just when things were looking up, and lockdown measures were relaxed, infection rates rose again. In response, Ontario Premier Doug Ford announced new lockdown measures: “We are facing a serious situation, and drastic measures are required to contain the rapid spread of the virus, especially the new variants of concern.”
Likewise, Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, Dr. David Williams, advised everyone to “limit trips outside the home to necessities such as food, medication, medical appointments, supporting vulnerable community members, or exercising outdoors with members of their household.”
Now, more than ever, you need reliable parcel delivery in Toronto and other parts of Canada to help in your fight against the third wave of the COVID-19 pandemic. Whether you’re ordering test samples that can help save the life of gravely ill patients, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), large medical machinery, you can trust the experienced and highly trained team of medical couriers at R Courier.
Please note that we have also been delivering COVID-19 vaccines for Public Health Ottawa, Durham and Toronto. Here are a few examples of the types of clients that utilize our medical delivery services locally, nationally, and internationally:
- Research facilities
- Major laboratories
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Healthcare agencies
- Veterinary clinics
- Businesses that need medical supplies
Remember, some COVID-19 vaccines must be transported with extreme caution. For example, here are the recommendations from the Ministry of Health:
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine: The internal temperature of the unit should be stabilized between -80C to -60C prior to stocking vaccine. Recommended storage temperature is -70C.
- Moderna COVID-19 vaccine: The internal temperature of the unit should be stabilized at -25C to -15C prior to stocking vaccine. Recommended storage temperature is -20C.
At R Courier, we’re happy to say that we can secure medical packages of all types, including COVID-19 vaccines, because of the technology we use. Of course, our couriers have the Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) license, which allows them to handle potentially dangerous goods, such as medical parcels that contain infectious samples.
We’re also proud to say that our vehicles are well-maintained and ready for anything. We can quickly and reliably deliver a tiny envelope or large inventory, depending on your needs. For example, our extensive fleet with many different types of vehicles to choose from can handle any load – from an envelope to a 53′ trailer load.
You should also know that our courier services are prepared for just about any undesirable event. For example, we keep a well-oiled vehicle on standby, ready to take over in the unlikely event that another vehicle has a mechanical issue. We do this because we know it’s critical for you to receive your package without delay.
Don’t hesitate to take advantage of our services if you need a medical parcel delivered rapidly. We offer many types of services to suit your needs.
- Regular packages placed by 11:30 AM are delivered before 5:00 PM.
- Rush packages placed by 1:00 PM are delivered within 3 to 4 hours depending on pickup and delivery zones.
- Direct packages are delivered within 1 1/2 to 2 hours, depending on the picking up and delivery zone.
- Urgent packages are delivered in a non-stop fashion, though they are subject to service availability.
- Overnight packages placed by 4:00 PM are delivered the next day.
For your convenience and safety, you can access all your invoices through our platform. You can also receive your invoices to suit your schedule. For example, we can send your invoices bi-weekly or monthly. We can also send invoices with a complete electronic layout.
You can make payments online through the web or direct deposit. Alternatively, if you prefer the old-fashioned way, you can pay by bank wire or a cheque.
Please reach out to us on our toll-free number: 1.800.823.5223 with any questions or concerns. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.